The staff at Eucalyptus School is committed to supporting all students and ensuring that they all achieve at high levels academically. We have a highly structured intervention plan that takes place during our instructional day. That plan includes:
- Web-based data analysis system called "School Net" which assists teachers in determining student needs and instructional effectiveness.
- District-adopted curriculum that is designed with specific components to support struggling learners and students who are English Learners.
- In-class small group lessons are held throughout the day. Students who are struggling academically are targeted by their teachers and a discrete skill is supported.
- Ongoing formative assessments every 6-8 weeks to analyze student needs.
- Intervention pull-out and push-in groups with our two Special Projects Teachers and Intervention Teachers.
- Students are selected by the site Academic Coaches and Intervention Team for these groups based on analysis of School Net reports regarding their performance on the formative assessments.
- Analysis of pre- and post-test data to determine the effectiveness of our Intervention Program.
- Student Success Team meetings held to determine additional student needs.
Meet our Intervention Team
Ms. Arciga: Counselor
|Mrs. Cuevas: English Learner Special Projects|
|Mrs. Mensinger: Special Projects|
|Mrs. Ortiz: Dean of Students|
|Mr. Elliott: Psychologist|
|Mrs. Tran: Math Coach|